Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day One

Today is Decemeber 29th of 2009.  I woke up slightly after 10am.  I went ahead and stepped on the scale to see if there was a difference in my morning weight and my nightly weight.  There was a 2 lbs weight difference so I will start off with that weight.  53.5.  Yes, it would be nice to lose the 2 pounds each night.  I will be doing some research to see if there is a product that you can take that helps you lose weight while you sleep.  Maybe I will come across something natural instead of more products. 

I took my first dose of Slim Seduction and I'm drinking my 12 oz morning water and a cup of coffee.  I added one cube of sugar and not even a teaspoon of creamer which means I added 25 calories to my coffee.  I am not excited about having to start counting calories but I know I need too.  Once I get started I will know basically the calorie intake for the week since I plan on eatting the samething daily this week. 
I will be eatting soup and salad for lunch, coffee for breakfast and maybe some oatmeal.  Not sure for dinner.

My dad has been eatting meals you buy at the store and he has lost 35 lbs.  He looks great.  His goal is 50.  Mine on the other hand is more.  My small goal is 50.  Then I will probably want to lose another 25-35 more.  However I will be happy with getting my 30 lbs that I gain over this year after leaving my relationship and other home.  Yes a bad year for me.  But that was a year ago and I am making a new start.  Things in relationship have been ok for a few weeks.  Which is one reason I am ready to start losing the weight.  Plus I am wanting to get healthier and I think it will help with my body pains.  My father says his feet doesn't bother him any longer.

After I finish my glass of water (12 oz ) and my other pill ( stimerex ) I will do some movement.  I have work to do this afternoon.  I plan on getting my yoga ball to sit on while at the pc.  I work online so I am sitting down alot.

OK that is all for now.  I will get back with you later.
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment