Monday, December 28, 2009

Weight Loss Journey

Good Evening.  Tonight I have decided this is it.  I have been slowly making changes to lose weight.  Now I will be keeping track of my progress by making an entry nightly.  I will be using my own short hand on certain subjects and titles.  This is a step in the right direction and a way to make myself accountable for my action.
I stepped on the scale so I know what my weight is at 10:12 pm on December 28th.  I will not step back on the scale until January 4th which is one week from tonight.  My first goal for this weel is 4 lbs.  I will be doing some sort of daily movement. ( movement?  Yes.)  I already started doing the tredmill and got moved back from that because of feet problems due to rearranging part of my house.  My feet are feeling better so I will start that back up.
55.5 ( short hand ). 

I be using two types of product to help me in this process.  The two products are:
Slim Seduction and Stimerex-ES
I have used both products off and one for awhile.  But this is a new start.  I will be taking them daily.
I will take 2 slim seductions twice a day and for the first week half a pill of the stimerex-es to get me started so I am not feeling too jittery.

I like the effect that Slim Seduction has on me.  It is The Shape of Temptation.  It  supports Accelerated Fat Loss, Boost Desire and Satisfaction, and end Excess Cravings.  You are required to drink lots of water while taking it which is a good thing anyway. 
The Stimerex-ES is good for Fat Burning and Energy.  When taking this pill in the whole form it is a little much for me at first that is why I am going to be taking half the pill once a day.  I will be working up slowly to the full dosage.  This is a great product and I am glad that I have a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment